Young Adult Ministry
Who We Are:
We are a Catholic community of young adults (21-39 years old) who are affiliates and members of the Paulist Center Boston. We seek to live out our faith through community, service, and spirituality. We host a number of social and faith-building events, such as our annual retreat, monthly dinners after the Sunday 6pm Mass, happy hours in neighborhoods throughout Boston, small groups and discussion panels on faith and spirituality.
We’re excited to meet you!
There are many ways to begin to get to involved, including:
- Join our mailing list here. Newsletters go out about twice a month with events and other opportunities to learn about and live your faith.
- Check out our Young Adult Events page and join us at an upcoming gathering!
- Contact the current Young Adult Minister at email@example.com to set up a 1:1 meeting. Email us with any questions at any time.
- Find other young adults at the Sunday 6pm Mass at the Paulist Center. Say hello to the greeters before or after mass and ask how to get involved!
- Follow us on social media: