Marriage and Marriage Prep
Marriage Prep Program
Congratulations on your plans to be married in the Catholic Church!
There is more to the preparation process than just attending Transformed in Love, the Archdiocese of Boston’s preparation program. More information about the process can be found here.
The Paulist Center is a site for the Archdiocesan program, Transformed in Love. Some sessions are being held in person, some virtually. The seminar begins on Friday evening and runs from 6:00-8:30pm. It continues the following day from 9:00am- 11:30am and 1-3:30pm. All three units must be taken in the same session. We encourage engaged couples to take this course sooner, rather than later (!) as the information offered is to assist you in making good decisions in preparation for your life together as a
1. To begin the registration process, please use the link next to the dates of the session you plan to attend to fill out the registration form. . Should you have any questions, please call Sal Whooley at the Paulist Center at 617-742-4460 BEFORE you fill out the online form.
2. After your registration has been accepted, payment is made online ($195). On the form in the “Additional Instructions” field, please enter your name, your fiancé(e)’s name and the date of the Transformed in Love session you are registered for.
3. Registration closes 2 weeks prior to a session, to ensure that workbooks, which are mailed, are received. You must provide an up-to-date mailing address.
• January 20 & 21, 2023 (virtual) – registration link – registration deadline is January 6, 2023
• March 10 & 11, 2023 (in-person) – registration link – registration deadline is February 24, 2023
If you have any questions about our program or preparation for marriage in general you may contact Fr. Ed Nowak, CSP.